push issues.

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by vengfulr3ap3r, Jun 25, 2010.

1. vengfulr3ap3r

vengfulr3ap3r Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm honestly not sure where is the best place to post this. so can someone please respond its a simple yes or no answer. about.. 4 days ago. i've stopped getting push notifications. i've tried to reset my network, reset my modem. i've trie to re spring my device. to uninstall the apps that push and re installing them. disabling notifications and re enabling them. completely clearing ALL settings and i cant seem to get push to come back.

is anyone else having a problem with their push notifications?

im running an ipod touch with 3.1.2 jailbroken using redsn0w
  2. XxRedRumxX

XxRedRumxX Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    I had the same problem when i first got my ipod (when I was not jailbroken).
    could you possible deleted the daemon that is associated with push notifications?
  3. vengfulr3ap3r

vengfulr3ap3r Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    positive. i mean they used to work, and then out of no where they just randomly stopped coming throu. at first it was just gpush (it seems to be having issues -_-) but i could still get facebook apps. so i knew it was just a gpush problem. but then the facebook app stopped pushing as well.
  4. XxRedRumxX

XxRedRumxX Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
  5. vengfulr3ap3r

vengfulr3ap3r Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    havent tried to restore just yet. was hoping i could find a solution that avoided that possibility. thou i do plan to restore when everything gets converted to 4.0. i tried another ipod touch i have. but it doesnt receive them either. so i was seeing if it was a wide spread problem. or just a secluded case and possible a problem with my internet/network thou its worked fine for ages.