Purposefully Freezing ipod touch 2G app/codes?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by XxBuffyangelfanxX, Jun 26, 2009.

1. XxBuffyangelfanxX

XxBuffyangelfanxX New Member

Hi, I was wondering if there was an app, or a code you can type into a jalbroken 2G ipod touch 2.2.1.

My friends brother keeps nagging me to jailbreak his ipod 2G, 2.2.1, which i finally did. Now he's bugging me to come over. I really dont want him to come any time soon, but he is insisting. I keep telling him i have to do some 'work' on it because it is "glitching". Now he is saying he will come over tomorrow or maybe like in 4 hours, glitching or not. (It's 6pm mtn time) Anyways, is there an app or something that i can type into terminal (Because it is jailbroken) that will TEMPORARILY freeze his ipod, so i can show it to him so he will stop bugging me?

If there is something like this, would it be possible for me to apply it, then take it off when i am ready to give it to him?

I know this is mean, etc. But trust me. He gets annoying and is really mean.
  2. AmazingNachos

AmazingNachos Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  3. Olehk8

Olehk8 New Member

Just restore his iPod, he should be happy with what he got, I jailbreak people's iPods for a small fee ($5-$10), I had one kid who was a real brat like that,so I just un-jailbroke it, gave him back 50% of his cash back (this is my policy if you want your money back) and I was done with that problem.