Preview Purple Sky Skin/Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by downtrodn, Feb 12, 2008.

1. downtrodn

downtrodn New Member

Heres a skin im working on...... i really like purple so i figured id make one. Plus i looked and couldn't find one. Tell me what you think. If anyone wants this ill make a release for it. Its still unfinished, minor tweaks still needed. Im working on changing the play icons for the double tap mini player and such...... P.s credits for this will be in the release! i didnt forget

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

2. downtrodn

downtrodn New Member

3. jawest1991

jawest1991 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    this is great looks very good, not exactly what im looking for but definately release it because someone out there im sure wants a purple skin
  4. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    the battery and the thing that pops up whenever you hit the home button twice (is that what hud image is?) are a different color purple than the rest D:

or maybe the rest is different than they are

anyway, that and there's little black dots on the outside of the [ON||||] buttons is the only problems i can see
  5. downtrodn

downtrodn New Member

Crypt somehow i knew that you was going to point something out. But i happen to like constructive sarcasm. Anyway, i have not perfected the snapshots on the mini player yet. It is the same color. Those dots on the springboard well i dont know why they are there. THE HUD IMAGE IS WHEN YOU CONNECT YOUR IPOD TO A DOCK AND USE THE REMOTE TO SELECT VOLUME LEVELS. So no thats not it. If you look at the battery real closely you will see that that color of purple is on there! The battery just looks diffrent cause they use different levels of transparency. As you know the dock screenshot isn't as clear as it is on the POD!