Purchases won't sync to iTunes

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by Appstore 2.0, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Appstore 2.0

Appstore 2.0 New Member

I bought SMB from Appstore and iTunes won't sync it into my purchased items? How do i fix this?

(i.e. super monkey ball is on my ipod but not in my iTunes library)
  2. Kronusdark

Kronusdark New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i had a similar problem just keep resyncing till it works took me like 5 times

prolly a bug or something
  3. simon gardener

simon gardener New Member

In a similar boat here .

i downloaded a bunch of free apps thursday before getting 2.0 this a.m. - none of them will sync - i get a message saying they are not authorized on this computer

just tried to download an app to my ipod direct via the app sore program and that failed and told me it would download to my computer next time I synced .. it didnt

amended post

ahh!

just went into applications in itunes and double clicked on an app and it asked me to authorize it for this machine and i did that and it synced. it told me i had used 2 of my 5 authorizations. which seems odd for a free application

while i typed this the ipod was syncing and all the apps i downloaded have now come across

hope this helps

right - i'm off to play !

simon
  4. Appstore 2.0

Appstore 2.0 New Member

Yep this fixed it, i thinks its because iTunes doesn't record your purchase straight away so yeah, got it in my library *whew*.
  5. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    well as long as you have brought it you can download it on itunes on your computer without being charged again.