Purchased and downloaded music not appearing in playlists 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by southscanner, Apr 5, 2008.

1. southscanner

southscanner New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I've purchased and downloaded an album (and as a later test the free iTunes song of the week). They no longer show in the playlists on my ipod though f I try to purchase again my Ipod states that I have already purchased them.

I have checked through all my playlists on the ipod itself and I can't find the songs. Previously this has been working.

I have found the directory /private/var/mobile/Media/Downloads which I am assuming is my music as it matches the total number of songs I have downloaded. What can I do to get to these songs?

I am using a 1.1.3 Jailbroken iPod.

Thanks

Col
  2. southscanner

southscanner New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    update

an update. I ssh'd to the Download directory and copied the songs to my PC. They play fine in iTunes and are the ones I wanted, still however they don't appear in the playlists or will synchronise.
    I then cleared the entire contents of the directory on the iPod and downloaded the free tune again, it worked, everything looks OK.
    So it looks like some sort of corruption in the download of the album. I just need to work out what to do with the files I downloaded.

C