Purchacing Problems Produce Pizza? lol

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Insanelygreat01, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Insanelygreat01

Insanelygreat01 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Okay so i bought Jirbo Bounce for $.99 on my iPod Touch... well i synced my ipod to put the app on my comp. well after the 45 mins were up (lol) the game still didnt show up in my comp. so i synced again (another 45 mins) and still isnt there. and i want it on my comp cause i did pay for it and i wanta backup so how do i get it there? im afraid to hit buy it on my comp in fear it will charge me again. and on the app store on the iPot it says INSTALLED.. so i dont know what to do??
  2. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    You won't be charged twice... iTunes saves what you've bought and let's you redownload for free.

I find that the Backing up of iPods and iPhones on 2.0 is very long... So when it says "Backing Up iPod" on iTunes, click the (x) and it will stop backing up and start syncing apps

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Insanelygreat01

Insanelygreat01 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    okay thats nice to know so now i can skip back up! but also so i can justclick buy now on itunes and it will download it for me? if it does happen to charge me can ilike get my moneyt back?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    yup it worked just downloaded for free. thanks!
  4. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    next time this happens try right clickingon your ipod in itunes and click the transfer purchases option. This happened to me before and doing this solved it.