PSX4iphone v0.1.0 problems

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by crazylittles, Aug 2, 2008.

1. crazylittles

crazylittles New Member

Hi all. I have an ipodtouch 1.1.4. I used to have PSX4iphone v0.0.2 which can't save game states. Recently i downloaded PSX4iphone v0.1.0 which can save game HOWEVER when i run it on my itouch, it says that no PSX ROMs can be found in /var/root/Media/ROMs/PSX. I created folders exactly like that and still the ROMs do not show. I suspect that PSX4iphone v0.1.0 is not compatible with ipodtouch 1.1.4. How can i solve the problem without downgrading my ipodtouch????
  2. AppleDude

AppleDude Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    you do have the bios right?
  3. x6blues

x6blues New Member

You do need the BIOS in order to run the ISO's but it wouldn't affect the message.

Place the ROMs in var/mobile/Media/ROMs/PSX as well although psx4all was updated in order to read from both locations. Nevertheless try that just to be sure.
    The commands here will do this for you by means of a symlink.
    Info on SSH and Commands

Also be sure the ROMs are the correct type.
    are what psx4all is compatible with.
    *One ISO or whatever may be multiple files so be sure to have all of them.

Finally, be sure that permissions are set for the ROMs to 755.
    Right-click the files, select properties, and type 755.
    *I would also recommend installing directly from the developer zodttd. It has been updated so the save issue shouldn't be present. His repo is a community source so it should be under Games as psx4all.
  4. crazylittles

crazylittles New Member

Yes i have the bios, the permissions are right and the format of the files are right too. These ROMs can work on psx4ihone v0.0.2 just that there can be no save games. When i downloaded psx4iphone v0.1.0, i experienced these problems that says no PSX ROMs can be found in /var/root/Media/ROMs/PSX. I. I suspect that PSX4iphone v0.1.0 is not compatible with ipodtouch 1.1.4. and how can i solve the problem without downgrading my ipodtouch?..........
  5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

help

i have the same problem
    i did everything
    i Place the ROMs in var/mobile/Media/ROMs/PSX
    also i place scph1001.bin
    but when i open the psx4iphone i had nothing there
    where are the roms that i had put it ??
    please help me