psx4iphone has messed my ipot up

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by Touchnoob0211, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    after winscp-ing the public release, i restarted the springboard and now it shows that i have no music, vids, or pictures, and when i go to about, it crashes and does not show free space etc. every app is frozen when opened... the only thing that works now is the time. that is live and the apps are frozen.. now i have to restore my ipot...

has anyone else have this happen?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. zodttd

zodttd Active Member

I hope you didn't fill up your iPod Touch's storage to its limit and then restarted it. If so, that can happen, and not really psx4iphone's fault.
  3. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    no i dont mean to totally put that it was psx4all fault.. I had a good 700+mb free and in the 300 mb section for the apps i only had a few apps.. Just the iphone ones and a few games.. So it was not that.. Just some glitch or transfer process errorover winscp.. And it freaked.. Reason saying that is cuz
    i already wiped it and went back to 1.1.1, installed it on installer and im fine. Amazing job zodttd btw. Truly is.