Psx4iphone Emulator

Discussion in 'iPad' started by xeronin, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xeronin

xeronin New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Ok so i recently got an IPad, finished jail=breaking it and downloaded a few emulators The gb4iphone works great no problems what so ever but the psx4iphone wont play ff7 which is more or less the only game i want I've gotten many different .Iso, .Bin , .Img file and all have the same result the screen will not refresh .. as in there is no fps so it won't play unless i continuously switch between 1x and 2x sizes... i have the Bios scph1001.bin and all my files are lowercase like it asks ... its just so frustrating that I'm close to being able to play it but I'm stuck...

So in general the game screen doesn't refresh and ideas... Thanx in advance and no thanx to any rude comments that are to come
  2. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

It would be better just to wait for an update, this is also happening to nes4iPhone

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Zink

Zink Member

Device:
    iPad
    Yeah, they're not made for the iPad just yet. They will be updated sooner or later and it will work amazingly on the iPad! With it's A4 processor, I can imagine it getting the same FPS and as PS1
  4. xeronin

xeronin New Member

Device:
    iPad
    It will be sweet I'm really new to this whole jailbreak thing so I was loving the idea of playing playstation games on the iPad
    Also n64iphone is having a similar problem ... At least gameboy is working pokemon ftw lol
  5. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

N64 works fine for me

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. DLG16

DLG16 New Member

Does anyone know if you can download emulators straight from the Internet to your iPod toch?
  7. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    ^^yes. Use cydia...

It downloads from the internet!
  8. redXIII

redXIII New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    • Flaming and/or trolling
    are you f***ing kidding b*tch!!!??? i love ff7. square enix on app store should make a 2d remake i am jailbroken have a ps3 controller waiting for bluetooth support just like wiimote and btw i dont like you ipad users using the iphone/itouch as a snes controllet the itouch is much more than that
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.