Psx4iphone black screen and crash

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by ironbrain, Jun 19, 2010.

1. ironbrain

ironbrain New Member

Hello all.

I have exactly the same problem as many others on this forum, but I really want to try to get some help here. I have tried all day to get the Psx4iphone emulator to work, but from the beginning there has been the same problem: the emulator starts up, shows the games, but when I start a game it asks about orientation and sound. When I choose any of the options, the screen shows the controls on a black background and crashes after few seconds.

I really want to get this thing working, and any help is appreciated. Some info: I have 3rd gen Ipod touch with 3.1.3 firmware. (It should work with that, right?) I have tried several bios's, but nothing has changed. Several games also. Oh, I had exactly the same situation with GpSPhone.

Thanks in advance!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Never mind, I got this to work! I just reinstalled the Psx4iphone emulator. Yeah!
  2. Hotabs579

Hotabs579 New Member

YOU DID NOT GET THE BIOS. dude before u download emulators do your research go on zodd's wiki has all your answers buddy