psx4all help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by i invented water, Jul 31, 2010.

1. i invented water

i invented water New Member

so once upon a time i downloaded psx4all onto my 3.1.3 2g ipod touch(cant jailbreak it with ios4) but when i click on the rom i want to run it crashes and goes to springboard.
    i exported the bin file to my computer and ran it on epsxe and it worked fine
    so if some one could please help me that would be great
    note: all i did was download psx4all and then the rom and ran it
    i didnt download any thing else such as a bios file
  2. iPod_iPod

iPod_iPod Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    SSH to your iPod and check that in the psx4all folder all the permissions are set to the same number. Or search what number it's supposed to be. Same for the ROMs folder. Check their permissions. Right click and click Properties and there should be Permissions at the bottom with a number next to Octal.
  3. KerrWasHere

KerrWasHere Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    also the 2g cannot play every psx game, some wont work what are you trying to play
  4. davdud101

davdud101 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    This may seem like a bump but... whatever. I'm using an 8gb 3gs (as you can see) and I had psx4iphone a small while ago. It ran pretty good, except that the control pad was total crap and didn't even respond to input. However, I just got psx4all, and when I open it, it shows a white screen for a very short time then crashes. Anyone know why? Thanks.