PSX4all & FF7 Who has it working?

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by SndTribe9, Dec 23, 2007.

1. SndTribe9

SndTribe9 New Member

I have a quick question for anyone that has been able to successfully load FF7 onto their Ipod Touch. Right now I'm downloading the first disc, and saved it with winRAR(default). When all the downloads are complete and on my Desktop looks like this:

Final Fantasy 7[CD1][NTSC-U].part1, part 2 etc.

There are 10 parts all together. I started up Total Commander 7.0, and using the drop down menu located on the left I select: "Documents and Settings" > "Administrator" > "Desktop". On the right side I have the [t-pot] plugin. As of right now I can see all 10 un-extracted files on the left. Should I extract them all at the same time, and drag the 4 files into my [t-pot] plugin? Any help would be great thanks ^^

Edit: Well... It's working now and It wasn't as hard as I had thought. Got to the "New Game" screen and im in the middle of watching the opening sequence. /cheer Now that its working I can help anyone out that might have a similar problem.
  2. beaverman

beaverman New Member

Is it laggy at all? I would love to get FF7 on my iPod Touch, but I can't stand playing laggy games.
  3. orange555six

orange555six New Member

yea, is it laggy? it is taking a long time to download

Please Register or Log in to view images

wondering if its worth it
  4. setix

setix Member

it runs about 70 to 80 percent, maybe 90 if theres not too much on the screen
  5. Sai13

Sai13 New Member

I just installed it and all in alll the game works real well...just it kinda laggy and no sound...at least for me..
    Oh yeah and for some strange reason when selecting enemies it doesn't show arrow
  6. setix

setix Member

download a different bios call bios41A.bin, it is faster, and raises the framerate on all the games. after you download it, just rename it to scph1001.bin and your good to go
  7. SndTribe9

SndTribe9 New Member

Yes, its alittle laggy. But the emulator is far from having all the kinks taken out. Zod has been working pretty hard getting out this public release before christmas. I changed the clock speed and small adjustments like they have posted in a similar thread and it seemed to run alittle faster. Going to try downloading that new Bios file and get back to you if it works well or not.

I have save files and FF7 running pretty smoothly right now. If you have any problems send me a PM and I'll try to help.
  8. setix

setix Member

im really impressed with the rate that zod is able to update his emulators, he can get a functional emulater running at 70-90% within a week, where some others take a while like on the psp.
  9. Sai13

Sai13 New Member

I just put in New Bios Setix was talkng about...doesn't seem to make a difference...BTW turn off sound or your ears will bleed...
  10. Seraphim

Seraphim New Member

Mine is working, but in battle i cant see the part which allows me to select moves. Anyone know how to fix?