Psx4all Fake?????

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by Reeco, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reeco

Reeco New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I just want to thank Zodttd for all his hard work with gpSPhone, it is truly an amazing application which is the main reason I still keep my ipodtouch jailbroken.

In regards to the PSX4all some people are getting a little worried, why the creator of an amazing program (gpSPhone) hasent been online, or even checked *HIS* forum in the last week.

There is also another worry that ZodTTD hasent actually got a PSX Emulator running on the iPhone/iPod Touch. The fear is that he is actually just getting as many donations before he just closes the site and runs away with many fans donations.

If you take a closer look at this screenshot you can actually see inconsistency's in the quality of the right and left top buttons, which asks the question. Has this been PhotoShoped???

Please Register or Log in to view images

Threads about the PSX4all have also been closed on the Ipod touch fans forum without reason. Why?

I'm not one to speculate or place blame, I just want people's opinions on what they think is going on with the PSX4all emulator.

Once again this article is all speculation and I take no responsibility for other's comments on other sites. I'm just interested to know what other people think.

Reeco
    opticwebdesign.co.uk
  2. Fightthegoodfight

Fightthegoodfight New Member

Hmm no idea, but that is a large amount of speculation...

I believe some of the PSX4all threads where closed here due to the attack of the spammer, but I could be wrong.

I wouldnt worry too much, if he stops then he stops. Someone else will pick up the project. I'm a lousy programmer but maybe i could brush up!

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Yeah, the threads were closed because it was constantly being spammed. It will be re-opened when the spam is taken care of.
  4. Fightthegoodfight

Fightthegoodfight New Member

^Ah spot on!

And also Zodttd was last on only 3 days ago on the forums, So I believe hes still around, maybe a holiday break or hard at work.
  5. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ZodTTD probably hasn't been on because he's working on the emulator. It can't be an easy thing to do, and takes a lot of hard work and time. That picture doesn't look photoshoped at all, it's just the crappy way that the jpeg format renders picture. That's not what photoshoped looks like.... As for the threads being closed, there was someone who kept spamming every other thread in the emulators forum, so they closed some important threads to keep the spammer from ruining them. The mods have since deleted most of his posts.
  6. Collateral

Collateral Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Just wondering...why are there 2 directional pads and no O,X,^, and [] buttons?

Psx only had a d-pad and buttons....no analog sticks...So if he says its working, how is he controlling it?
  7. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Exactly. It's the holiday season, I image he doing what everyone does: spending time with his family and friends. Don't worry, zodttd won't let us down.
  8. Mr530

Mr530 New Member

the dude's been around since way before the ipod touch, I remember him from IPL. don't worry he's 110% legit, and even if he is setting up a scam, doesn't he deserve the money? The man got a GBA emulator running better than a simple NES emulator first.
  9. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It isn't fake. Go put on your tin-foil hat and talk about the man on the grass knoll.
  10. Virtualball

Virtualball Well-Known Member

Ugh. I'm NEVER the one to say this, and I mean NEVER, but... noob. zodttd made gpSPhone, psx4all, and gps2x (I think that's what it was called) there is now way he would ruin his credibility by doing that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.