psx4all doesn't works on my ipod touch

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by steveli, Mar 19, 2008.

1. steveli

steveli New Member

Thanks for the guide from kenney69 for installing psx4all on ipodtouch. I did exactly what he said in your guide: (1) installed psx4all by the installer; (2) copied psx game into private/var/root/Media/ROMs/PSX folder; (3) downloaded the bios - scph1001.bin, and copy it into private/var/Applications/psx4all.app folder; (4) Changed the permission of psx4all and scph1001.bin into 755. After all of these, I opened the psx4all on my ipodtouch, it shows the name of the game, then touched the name of the game, it turns into a screen with psx control buttons on the lower half of the screen with a blank upper half screen. There is no responese on any buttons. What's wrong with this? Can anybody give me some help! Thanks!

You can contact me through this e-mail. Thanks in advance!!!

Steve
  2. AConn82

AConn82 New Member

what game are you trying to play? the emulator is slow from what I have seen. It could be playing the game. how long have you waited to see if its working?
  3. steveli

steveli New Member

I was trying to play the game "super bike" on psx. I have waited for like 3 to 5 mins. The upper screen was still black with on response on any control buttons.

Steve
  4. dahitman

dahitman New Member

the game probably doesnt work.
    from what ive heard not all games work
    try getting another game
  5. full1

full1 New Member

that's a possiblity
  6. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    You could also have an incorrect bios file.
  7. steveli

steveli New Member

I used the bios file "scph1001.bin", which was suggested by kenney69. What did you used for the bios file? Would you please let me know. Also, can you guys tell me which game is 100% playable on ipodtouch so that I can try to download and try it on my ipodtouch. Thanks!
    Steve
  8. crazydennyx121

crazydennyx121 New Member

im sure its the game, most of the psx games dont work. thats what i heard :T
  9. steveli

steveli New Member

Can you tell me which psx game will work on ipodtouch so that I can try it on my ipodtouch. Thanks!

Steve
  10. crazydennyx121

crazydennyx121 New Member

unfortunately, i can't, i dont even use psx yet. although i am looking forward too

Please Register or Log in to view images

sorry bro