Psx4all being Anoying. please help.

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by faithn0m0re, Jan 12, 2008.

1. faithn0m0re

faithn0m0re Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well i've been trying to put the psx4all app on my IpoT but it doesnt seem to work.
    I downloaded it off installer.
    it went fine but then when ever i tap it to open it just comes up with a blank screen. and crashes and then i have to restart my ipod.
    when i've tried to unistall it, its not there.
    but its still in installer so i tried installing again but installer freezes and goes back to home screen.
    i've got the .bios folder coz i downloaded in installer.
    Do i need to put roms on it to do anything.
    or does it say No Roms found.
    Or is it just a blank screen.
    Please help
  2. faithn0m0re

faithn0m0re Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. drake1440

drake1440 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  4. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

You need to put ROMS on. Did you expect it would come with something? If you launch a game system without a game in it, will it play a game? No. So you need to add ROMS from websites (not posting links) or download PSX roms from the installer source. Search in the ultimate installer source thread in the applications section.
  5. Killuminati1

Killuminati1 New Member

hey

Well, i have the roms and bios andeverything looks good but when i go to start a game it does nothing but have a black screen....i can see the controler and all the buttons but nothing else. anyone know what wrong with it? i got the roms and bios and emulator from the installer....
  6. faithn0m0re

faithn0m0re Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Err well i got it working with out roms and it says no roms detected actually and before
    it was just a white screen so ha in your face.
  7. subman

subman New Member

I've got the same problem I see controls and just a black screen I put marvel vs. capcom in just no go. I have the bios in and permissions are set. I have gba emu and nes all working just can't get this one. Any ideas?
    thanks

Edit: I got it working with a different game (austin powers pinball

Please Register or Log in to view images

What form do the roms have to be in as marvel vs. capcom was a .iso file
    thx
  8. SPARTAN 294

SPARTAN 294 New Member

Hey im wondering it says when i start a game bios not found do you know where in installer i can find them thanks
  9. jeorgemudd

jeorgemudd New Member

PSX: BIOS NOT FOUND - Scph1001.bin

i have jailbroken my ipod 16GB, i have installed the installer application, i have installed the PSX Emulator, i have the icon in with my apps, i have downloaded a rom file, which is in the correct folder (PSX), which is also in the correct folder (ROMs) which is ALSO in the correct folder (Media) also i have set to 775 or 755 whatever it is in the roms preferences... i have downloaded the BIOs and that is in the Applications/psx4all folder, i start the emulator, it recognizes the game, starts it up and STILL!!! i am told the bios cannot be found. i have followed every god damn tutorial i can find and still, bios cannot be found

please there must be someone out there who has solved this problem, i am desperate for your knowledge!!!

please help!!!!!!!

i will check this forum daily, thankyou
  10. jeorgemudd

jeorgemudd New Member

i have recently discovered that the .bin file had a capital at the beginning of it, (what a fool I now feel) i have corrected this to a lower case and are testing now...

Please Register or Log in to view images