PSX roms (via ishare)

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by Yamariki, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Yamariki

Yamariki New Member

Well.. i have the psx4all emu, ishare and mobile finder. So im trying to download some roms via ishare. I downloaded the .txt files with many games in from brills post but when i try to download it, it always comes up with a message saying download failed! I know i havent mispelt it because it comes up with the game i am attempting to download. Please can some1 help me and also a psx working repo would also be helpful. Thanks
  2. Sutero

Sutero New Member

At me, it called it when i want to download games from the installer...
  3. trikk

trikk New Member

Yama SSH into your ipod and goto ROMs and PSX and change those files permissions to 777 i did that and it worked for me. ^_^
  4. jm94

jm94 New Member

I downloaded castelvania psx rom from brills txt file and when I ssh it come up as a zipped file what do I do?
  5. roosterroush@yahoo.com

roosterroush@yahoo.com New Member

psx4all emulator

is it possible for someone to put the psx4all emulator on ishare for download? I do not want anyones username and pass just the link. I have tried and tried to download from cydia and installer but always get an error code. Please help.Thanks!!!!!!
  6. rmc08

rmc08 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Wait! I have a better idea!

Get...
    A...

PSP

XD

I have one and it works perfectly with my PSX games, no lagg or studder, just flawlessness

Please Register or Log in to view images