PSX ISO Freewebs site

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by ewarwoowar, Dec 19, 2007.

1. ewarwoowar

ewarwoowar New Member

well if you saw my first post i said i was not going to leech anymore so i am going to create a freewebs website containing all the working iso's that have a good speed. i will not be releasing the site URL on here because of forum rules but i will be sending the link to people that pm me nicely, that means no "gve me psx gmes nao" i will also be hosting any other help needed for getting the emulator to work.

and finally i will be adding videos of how to use the emulator and setting it up. if anyone would like to help me with that i would love people to pm me the URL of their video and i will upload it to the website.

hope people can contribute.

-Ewar
    *BIG EDIT* the website is up pm me and i will send you the link. there are about 5 games on there at the moment i will be updating if people send me news on what games work.
  2. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Cheers dude i have just sent you a pm!

if i find anything that would be useful for you ill pm you again
  3. ewarwoowar

ewarwoowar New Member

the websites not up i just started it the time you sent that pm

Please Register or Log in to view images

sorry should be up and running by end of tonight GMT time.
  4. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

my question is how are you going to fit all of these ISO's on a freewebs account? good luck with that.
  5. ewarwoowar

ewarwoowar New Member

why do you have to say it in such a bad way you could of just said freewebs cant store that much try this site "..." anyway i will try to find the rips of the games. if that is small enough for your liking.
  6. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    not in a horrible way but just ignore some things he says because it can get dishearting hearing that what you are trying to do isnt going to work but dont give up dude
  7. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

perhaps you took my post the wrong way. but also, you should look at how much space a free provider is going to give you, then do the math before making your desicion. its just common sense isnt it?

if your going to do something like this, get a real hosting account instead of a free, ad-burdened rip off. not to mention what you are doing is illegal, but carry on.
  8. ewarwoowar

ewarwoowar New Member

dont worry me and a friend have worked a way around
  9. Parker618

Parker618 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    i would like to help very much on hosting isos and videos may i please help i have a lot of isos that work and helpful hints on the emulator ill send you a pm too
  10. ewarwoowar

ewarwoowar New Member

be my guest

Please Register or Log in to view images

well we have a hosting for the isos them self but if you could help with making videos and guides on the emulator that would be fine. pm me with your updates.