PSX help

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by Yamariki, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Yamariki

Yamariki New Member

i need help on getting psx on my ipod touch... i have the installer app and whenever i select to download psx it always says download failed! or host cannot be found... this happens with the gpsphone (GBA) as well. My installer can install all the other apps except those 2. Can some1 please help me and i dont really want to use a computer to get PSX or GBA.
  2. Asuraku

Asuraku Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    When you click install, and it says clear queue, click that. Exit installer all the way (hold the home buttons until it returns to your springboard). Open it back up and try again. And make sure your connection isn't fading in and out while you're installer stuff.
  3. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

If you dont want to use the computer for GBA roms, download iShare and get the GBA roms off there.
  4. Yamariki

Yamariki New Member

I have used both of the suggestions but i still have a problem i share wont install and neither will psx, could it be something to do with my router which is under a password?
  5. Asuraku

Asuraku Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Host cannot be found means you probably aren't connected to anything. Go into Setting>Wi-Fi> and select your router. If it's locked, you obviously need to the password.
  6. Yamariki

Yamariki New Member

I am connected i can download everything else im not sure what the problem is tho...
  7. everythingis42

everythingis42 New Member

Stupid question, but did you reboot your iPod and try installing again? That's what works for me when I get that error.
  8. Yamariki

Yamariki New Member

Yes ive tried many time to reboot my ipod... T.T i want psx real bad lol
  9. rodrigo220

rodrigo220 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    click clear queue...and try downloading it again.
  10. Yamariki

Yamariki New Member

ive tried that but it still wont work... im on a 1.1.4 jailbreak btw ... and thanks to every1 who is helping me i really appreciate it ..

Please Register or Log in to view images