psx/gba repo, maybe in production?

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by FrankDaTank089, Feb 7, 2008.

1. FrankDaTank089

FrankDaTank089 New Member

i could possibly make a psx repo, and I know I could make a gba repo with both the gba and psx bios in there. but about the psx, I don't really know any good places for psx isos. If i could find one, I could make it for you guys. if you guys have any suggestions, shoot me a pm, thanks! (btw, I already have a pretty good repo up for snes roms, you can find it in the snes section)
  2. Vasily

Vasily Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    PM me the link to the repo when done

Please Register or Log in to view images

ps. sending u a pm with a good gba roms website.
  3. FrankDaTank089

FrankDaTank089 New Member

i have a wonderful gba/snes site that offers as much as you can download roms with no voting or that crap that has i think every single game that has come out. i need the psx isos site.
  4. Bernstein229

Bernstein229 New Member

Ok FrankDaTank089 I sent you some websites.
  5. aabcdmnop

aabcdmnop Banned

hey could you send me the psx isos repo ive been looking everywhere for a working one
  6. gavia

gavia New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Let me try to explain something. A GBA or SNES rom is a few MB, bordering on about 5-10MB. Most PSX roms are bigger than 100 MBs. It would be unrealistic to try to create one, or try to download a PSX rom via Installer.app. For this reason, I highly doubt you will ever find a PSX repo that isn't a dud.