PSX for the iPod Touch!

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by toomuchcaffeine, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The genius behind gpSPhone, ZodTTD, might be working on an iPhone PSX emulator once gpSPhone is stable. No joke! Here is what he had to say:

http://www.zodttd.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=59&func=view&catid=10&id=687#687
  2. sk8hack

sk8hack New Member

what for?, the gba one is still unplayable in some games, does he really think an ipod can run psx games??
  3. atticus182

atticus182 New Member

I believe it can

Please Register or Log in to view images

He already told me about 3 weeks ago he was going to do this

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Hazed

Hazed Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    The GBA emulator in its current state sucks badly imo...

'Super Mario World Advanced: Super Mario 3' is laggy as hell, as are all the other games I have tested on it...

And what's he done to the controls of it, and the menu bar appears at the bottom now?

If I knew him, I'd definitely be asking him to fix up the GBA emulator before he ditches it in favour of a PSX emulator... What are the chances of a full PSX emulator running at "full speed" when his GBA port doesn't even run at "full speed"?
  5. sk8hack

sk8hack New Member

second that, i want to play super mario 3 but its impossible
  6. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

what the hell are you talking about, sm 3 doesnt lag for me @ all. Most games run almost (or all the way) full speed. Mario kart is almost full speed...... The emulator has even been out very long and it is already pretty damn good.. Psx is posible.500 posts!! Yay!
  7. bobthehacker

bobthehacker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    sm 3 doesnt lag for me ether!!! and most other games work brilantley the onley game iv ever had a problim with on gpsphone is Dragon ball gt but it works fine now with the new update!! let him finish with gpsphone before you complane about it laging its onley 1.0.0!!
    cant wate for psx!
  8. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

yep I totally agree, another game that doesn't work well is tony hawk but the rest are great
  9. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hmmm playstation 1 on iPod Touch you say? That would be pretty cool...But I don't think it would be near full speed.
  10. Virtualball

Virtualball Well-Known Member

With the new version, gsPhone runs exceptionally well, especially with the large screen. And for those who are complaining, shut up. You guys obviously don't understand how hard it is to program, especially to program an emulator at full speed. Second, you guys also must not want PSX on your phone... Let him do what he wants, if you really are complaining, gsPhone is open source, go fix it yourselves.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.