Psst!!! Just take a look but I don't need your help.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by 93bh, Feb 19, 2009.

1. 93bh

93bh New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    My topic title is very different. I put it on purpose so no thieves will find this. Weird?

Ahh, okay... Hey,

I had the bad day today (look at the post date). I thought my iPod is missing but I found out it was stolen. Luckily I put the password in my iPod so it will become useless to the thieves, and buyer of the stolen goods.

Here is how it got stolen.
    Yesterday, before the class dismissal, I lend my friend to borrow my iPod and play Egimo. I walked to the chalkboard but I didn't heard him calling me behind (he told me after this). So he put my iPod on my desk (I forget to get it back) and he left the class. I left the class after he left. Before this scene, I saw two guys exchange with iPod and Samsung mp3. One guy (Italian) accidentally dropped the guy (Saudi Arabian)'s mp3 and it never works. He (Saudi Arabian) took his iPod away from him. (I heard that he was serious, later I found out that he was joking around and doesn't care about his mp3). Go back to the scene, he (Saudi Arabian) took my iPod from my desk but I was outside of the class. When I was walking to see my another friend, I noticed that guy (Italian) was crying and his other friend was asking him. I thought his iPod was taken by the guy (Saudi Arabian). Then I walked all the way to see my friend, I saw him (Saudi Arabian) was talking to his own friends and holding his broken mp3 and iPod in his hand. I thought it was his (Italian)'s iPod but it was my iPod in his hand. In this time, I didn't know it was my iPod, then I went back to see my friend and my class to look for my iPod. But I cannot find my friend. So I went home without my iPod.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Today, in the morning, I went to see my friend and ask him where he put it. He told me he put it on my desk but I didn't see it in there. I asked to the people who are beside me but they said no. I asked the guy who stole my iPod, but he looks like that he's lying to me. In the lunch hours, I went to the student lounge to tell my friends (Persians) who are friend of thief. One of my friend told me that thief stole everything including Nokia, lots of iPods, and other mp3s. And another friend will help me to get it. He said that he is going to buy my iPod from the thief. I hope he will buy mine from him before he will give it to me.

Here what I did to my iPod
    -put the password but I set it to lock in 15 minutes
    -installed clear lockscreen from Cydia

and the bad thing is personal stuff in Facebook app.

Do you think that he will access to my iPod?
    Does the password get hack?

Wish me that my friend will get it back from him.
  2. ipodtouchfeen

ipodtouchfeen Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    passcode doesn't mean shyt! he could put in dfu mode, restore & all your info will be gone!
    I hope you do get it back though, Good Luck!
  3. 93bh

93bh New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Thanks for the reply.
    I already back-up my stuff in my computer.
    I think restoring the ipod won't lose the passcode.
    And ipod cannot be connect to iTunes unless it unlocked with the passcode.
  4. rb26dett

rb26dett New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    or it will at least have to resync with your computer
  5. ipodtouchfeen

ipodtouchfeen Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

Trust me! All you have to do is force it into DFU mode (passcode will not stop you from getting into DFU) & then restore it!! Just recently a friend of mine had a passcode on his 1st gen iPod Touch & he asked if i could get past the passcode, & I did! Using the steps above!!!
  6. 93bh

93bh New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Okay. I didn't know that. I think that thief is very retarded because he skip the school alot.
  7. ipodtouchfeen

ipodtouchfeen Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    LMAO!!! Ok dude, good luck in getting it back!
  8. 93bh

93bh New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    My friend told me that I have to pay $125 to get my iPod back. I think thief have lots of iPod touch and iPhones.

Later, my other friend (Italian) said he will give it to me in Monday. He's telling the truth.

So I chose my friend (Italian) over the crook merchant because it save my money.
  9. AvodCS

AvodCS Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    After getting your iPod back, beat the sh*t out of the thief.
  10. veeloc

veeloc New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    watd id do is like get ur friend and get him alone, then well be creative...

that is ONLY if it is urs!

If he restores it from DFU mode, then itll wipe the ipod clean, and NOTHING will be on it, no facebook no nothing k?