psp vs ipod touch 3G

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by fashiongeek, Oct 8, 2009.

1. fashiongeek

fashiongeek New Member

if psp has been modified...it has lots of free games to play..why bother ipod touch???
  2. stxyzthipod

stxyzthipod New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Because ipod touch is the best.
  3. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

No ones making anyone get an ipod touch
    if you want a psp, get a psp
  4. LXZ

LXZ New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    if a person likes a psp so much...and has the money to get one..why bother posting this???

;]
  5. luke104

luke104 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Why does everyone result comparing a popular music player to a popular games console, if you really feel a psp is better, go get a psp
  6. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    If cars have advanced so much over the years, and they can hold multiple people, why bother with bicycles?

Don't compare completely different things with different uses for different people.
  7. theflexxxman

theflexxxman Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    why bother. I'd bother because i would rather carry a compact mutitouch screen device with accelorometer and a sh*tload of apps that have diffrent uses unlike a device which does games but you would have to close the game to play music and then everytime i want to go on the internet via wifi i have to see a connecting screen.
  8. 4NewHop3

4NewHop3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    WIN!!!
  9. gamepro127

gamepro127 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    idk, I have (not trying to brag, trying to support my opinion):
    iPod touch 3rd generation 32GB 3.1.1 (waiting for jailbreak)
    PSP-2000 (2nd generation of PSP's, aka psp slim) running Custom firmware 5.00m333-6
    DS Lite

And I can tell you the DS lite is the worse out of the three. Honestly, it sucks. Please no comments on that.
    The PSP is great, but, in terms of apps the app store on the ipod touch supplys users with much more apps. But remember, psp games are MUCH MUCH MUCH better than iPod touch's.
    In order, starting with my FAVORITE then LEAST favorite heres my favorite portable devices =)
    1. iPod touch. Theirs an app for everything. Great casual games.
    2. PSP. NOTE: Buy a PSP now, never hack it because Sony made it impossible. Best portable game system IMHO. Okay music, video and picture viewer/player. CFW allows lots of things, and the N64 emulator plays great 30 fps on almost all games
    3. DS lite...Oh yes...I was a nintendo fanboy, that is, before I got a PSP. Since then Ive always hated nintendo! Was going to get a wii but instead got a ps3! BEST DECISION of my life! lol not really but one of the best!
    The DS lite just...well...sucks. Sorry to say, but its boring and the psp and iTouch are 50x more better!
  10. d3xterity

d3xterity Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Why? Because the iPod touch has apps that are quick to access. The PSP can only play videos, games, and music. Browsing on the internet is also a hassle because it is slightly slower than the touch and long to connect. The iPod touch is light weight and is touch screen. iPod touch FTW.