PSP Pandora battery/Magic Mem Stick Concerns

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by mmitt, Feb 15, 2009.

1. mmitt

mmitt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey guys. You might remember me from another PSP hacking post, however, I am more informed this time and decided to make a new thread to reflect my new questions.

1. I really have no skills at all in messing with PSP batteries (iron soldiering) and I think I'm gonna just buy one. I found one for 5 USD here, but that seems kind of low. Is this site legit?

2. As for a magic memory stick, I am guessing I can make one without blowing a hand off. Can I back up my PSP saves, format and make it, then convert it back after I'm done hacking?

3. Right now, I'm running FW 5.03 (legit). Is there any up to date guide about hacking? Thanks!

Sorry if any of these are noob questions...
  2. omokas

omokas Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    You wont blow anything

Hey , I am only 13 years old and i have hacked over 50 psp ( with making the pandora battery ) .

Look at my website on how to make the MAGIC MEM STICK AND PANDORA BATTERY

http://psp-hacks-and-tricks.piczo.com
  3. mmitt

mmitt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok thanks man. But I only have one battery... And I could buy another for 5$. Idk, can you tell me about number 2 or 3?
  4. omokas

omokas Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    OK

About the number 2 , yes you can make a Magic Memory stick , if you have a phat PSP you need to download Despertar del Cementerio v8 (or 9 i don;t remember).

About the number 3 , SONY can't disable the pandora with a system update , they can only do it with a change in the hardware

You can buy an DATEL SERVICE BATTERY

SEE MY SITE IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A MAGIC MEM STICK FOR PSP SLIM (2000)
  5. mmitt

mmitt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok thanks for the responses. Can I put my save files back on the memory stick after I put the stuff on it? And is there an up to date guide for version 5.03?
  6. dabomb1022

dabomb1022 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    OMG! I'm tired of answering these... Just buy a pandora battery and it wont harm your psp at all!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    copy your memorystick to your computer and put it baCK WHEN DONE TO BACK UP....
  7. mmitt

mmitt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok thanks man. What about 2 or 3. And is the link i posted to buy one a ripoff?
  8. omokas

omokas Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    The end...
  9. dabomb1022

dabomb1022 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    looks like a scam because its 5 bucks! but idk I paid $50. Its easy to make just look on youtube.
  10. MrFairladyz

MrFairladyz Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch

1. dealextreme is definately legit and there are customer revies and stuff, just about as cheap... justsearch. http://www.dealextreme.com/search.dx/search.pandora
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12472 etc. just search for "tool" or pandora
    2. just use the totalnewbieasinstaller video tut or whatever (in the thread i linked you to yesterday). after you are dont, just format it and it will be back to normal.

3. no need to worry, there is no difference between hacking3.71 and 5.whatever (all the firmwares are the same when using a pandora battery.

just follow the video tuts in the other thread. (1. make the mem stick 2. put the mem stick in 3. put the battery in.)

follow very closely when making the memory stick.

edit: after you are jailbroken (whatever yo want to call it) look on youtube for "3.71 m33 to 5.00 m33" update to that, then download 5.00 m33-6 from dark-alex's site. (just google). it has instructions on where to put it and how to run it.