Review PSP Games

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by iPod Touch™, Jun 9, 2009.

1. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    PSP Games

Review by Dan
    Category: Utilities
    Released: June 3, 2009
    Version: 2.1 (Tested on OS 3.0)
    Size: 874 KB
    Developer: FlexibleCode
    iTunes Link: Not Available​

OVERVIEW

To start off, you you do not own a Playstation Portable (PSP) System than this app is pointless to you and you should leave this review now. Ok that got rid of alot

Please Register or Log in to view images

Well I am an avid psp gamer and I enjoy my device a ton! This app was really good for me to seen what games I should buy/Upcoming releases. It lets you see Recent news, Upcoming game releases/news and Top Rated games. It also has the handy search feature so you can search for the games you want and over view of. I just searched a game that I am eager for (Socom FireTeam Bravo 3) that is to be relleased this summer and it gave me a whole lot of information on its stats and such. This was great and now I am even more excited!

Search

As I mentioned, the search function gives you the option to search for the game you are looking for. This is a feature that is lacking in most Utility based apps these days. I think this is the function that will be used the most in the app, so this is definately a strong point.

Cons

Let me just say this straight out, this app is really nothing special. As I stated this is only good for PSP USERS. So that is why I can't give this a amazing rating. I currently play Socom FTB2 Online on my psp, and this app is also good to get the latest news for game-patch updates. Heck, after I write this review I might play Socom

FINAL SCORES

Graphic - 3/5 [Sloppy Menus]
    UI - 5/5 [Very Well organized]
    Controls - 5/5 [Obviously]
    Speciation - 1/5 [Only Good for PSP Users]

This app is currently $1.99 USD

Attached Files:

2. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    There's not that many PSP games to begin with (compared to other handhelds and consoles). Plus, there's not a great selection of good PSP games anyways.
  3. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Why not get a free, and better app... like the IGN app.
  4. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I agree, but this developer isn't well known so I figured, "Heck, its not that bad", and made a review, but on the contrary, the PSP is amazing I lve mine! And their are some awesome games!
  5. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Depends on what you mean by some. There might be 20 really good games for PSP. Out of like the 700 that have been put out there.
  6. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I know what you mean, but eh, just thought the app was nicely done, back to topic.