PS3 & Xbox360 Thoughts (No Fanboys allowed!)

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Waffle2jazz, May 14, 2010.

1. Waffle2jazz

Waffle2jazz Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I made this thread just to know everyone's preference of their system of choice between the 2. I am by no means trying to start a console war and i can tell you right now i'm not gonna let it happen. I just want everyone's opinions as i'm interested to see what everyone likes and dislikes.

For me it has to be the PS3. Both systems are great but We have a home theater system at my house and i just think a PS3 is a little more appropriate for it like with Blu-ray and all. I only have 2 reasons why i would regret having a PS3

1. Most of my friends have 360s
    2. I think everyone can agree Xbox Live has better Social/Communication gaming. The features on the PS3 are great but the 360 is a lot more Social based.

Besides those 2 reasons i absolutely love my PS3 and never would give it up for the World.

So what system do you prefer and WHY?
  2. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I prefer the PS3, even though I have an Xbox. I would rather have a console that some people I know play that works rather than a console that everyone I know plays but breaks every 5 months.

Also, the title should have said allowed, not aloud. /grammarnazi.
  3. Waffle2jazz

Waffle2jazz Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Fixed it, my bad lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: it only appears fixed when your viewing the forum above my first post but still says aloud in the title. My spelling fail will now go down in history xD
  4. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  5. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    PS3, very reliable.
  6. xtort

xtort New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I choose xbox 360 because I was playing on a ps3 and everyone kinda failed at the game (MW2) it was fun owning everybody. One thing I noticed while playing it was less people camped wich was very refreshing lol
  7. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I have yet to own one of the two but I would think that the PS3 is mainly for the home entertainment. And the xBox for intense gaming. For me I am between the two.
  8. thedj

thedj Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I prefer my Xbox 360, alot of people I know moved to PS3 recently, although I dont see why, the reason why I like xbox more is, I already have a bluray player, so thats one issue out of the way, I dont need wifi as I use a direct ethernet connection anyway, I dont need a browser on my tv because I have a laptop/iphone for that, Xbox 360 has better online gameplay obviously and I feel as though the controller is more comfortable than a PS3 one, because it fits in your hands comfortably, also the RT button is like a trigger, another important thing I use is party chat, something the ps3 does not have, and one thing the ps3 will never have is gears. Now the one and only reason I would ever buy a PS3 would be for God of war 3.
  9. Dabone

Dabone Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I feel the exclusives on the ps3 are better and that there are more of them
  10. magic8ball88

magic8ball88 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I have both and prefer the PS3 because the OS is better. Its more customizable, easier to navigate, and nicer on the eyes. Xbox's avatar idea was a lame attempt at a Mii.