Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by therobinsonator, Apr 20, 2008.
therse one with wiis
which do you prefer
and explain why
edit ha ha ha ha 200+ posts lol
360 because it has better games and xbox live is amazing
and looks cooler
blu ray ruls
better with 1080i
full backwards compatibility =P
online not as good as xbox live but free xD
I would say the 360.
Of course the PS3 has better graphics on most of their games ( well I think they do ) BUT they don't have many game choices. Also the PS3 has free live right?
The Xbox 360 however has MANY games with pretty good graphics considering its a next gen console . It has many games. It also has a removable hardrive and memory card slots. but the one thing about it is its bad hardware which can possibly conclude to the red rings of death over a long period of time.
- The best online gaming ever seen by mankind. Period. (The £40 a year IS worth it, trust me.)
- The best games (IMO) with the best stories, actual play and fun. The graphics are amazing too.
- The best actual-hand/thumb&finger-fitting-controller
- The only console you may ever need.
- Not a wide range of good games (especially compared to the 360) IMO
- The controller (not Dualshock 3, that's another story) is too light and cheap-feeling.
- 1080p? More like 480p! The graphics are unbelievably crap, not what i was expecting from the almightly Blu-Ray discs. The discs aren't even blue lol.
- It has a nice reflective/shiny thing going on on the front which is nice.
- Free online.
- :O!!!! Amazing and the gals just lorve it. But the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 are better for the proffesional/amateur gamer.
- Wii is fun! lol the other's are, but, this is a whole different level, perhaps.
- Keeps you fit. lol
IMO the Xbox 360 is best because it's affordable and half of my classmates have it so i have fun on Xbox Live, unlike with PS3 *shrugs*.
call of duty 4 is well worth it.
360, easily hackable, comforatble controller, awesome games Please Register or Log in to view images
Please Register or Log in to view images
HD- dvd player- $150
Call of Duty- $59.99
Halo 3- $69.99
1 year xbox live gold- $49.99
Network Adapter- $100
Talking trash on xbox live about how you did someones mom- priceless
to own the digital world there's your computer
for ever thing trash talking- theres your 360
360, not only loads of great games, but the Dead Or Alive series is a 360 exclusive Please Register or Log in to view images
here we go... : sigh: AGAIN.
Separate names with a comma.