PS3 connection?

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Manic Nimrod, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

So im prob going to get a PS3 soon(woo) and i take it i will be able to plug in my ipod and charge it, but am i able to put my movies/music onto my PS3 and vice versa?
  2. HotBrownies

HotBrownies New Member

sorry. i have a ps3 and a ipod touch, and so far the ps3 hasn't recognized the ipod so you cant transfer anything . it works with the older ipods and or an xbox 360.

goodluck anyway
  3. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

thanks tho.

EDIT: so can i transfer songs over from my ipod to a 360 and vice versa?
  4. HotBrownies

HotBrownies New Member

i'm not so sure about that one, but my brother's friend has the 360 and a touch and he can transfer songs to the 360 but never tried doing it to the ipod. sorry.

i dont think it can, because itunes changes the mp3 info when syncing it to the ipod and then hides it in a specific folder "F003" stuff like that. i doubt the 360 or ps3 could do that w/out some type up upgrade or little application
  5. drkassassin

drkassassin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yup thats the issue and you cant transfer movies but its VERY easy to transfer movies from your computer to the ps3 by setting up a little media server on your pc
  6. xX945Xx

xX945Xx New Member

If you mean that if you can transfer you stuff of your iPod to PS3 or a X360 it's impossible because iPod Touch dont have "Enable Disk Mode" but others iPod have that.
  7. iHomer

iHomer New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    iPod touch is not comparible with the 360, but you can stream DivX and DivX like videos from your PC to 360 very easily, which is great for *******ers. You can also stream pictures and music.