Protecting screen

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Easy.B-4597, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Easy.B-4597

Easy.B-4597 Member

hii i just bought ipod touch 2g and its been like 4days and the screen has all these finger prints and even using the cloth doesnt help. so if someone could please tell me about some of the protective screens for the ipod touch thanks
  2. dodgy

dodgy Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
  3. telliott

telliott New Member

I don't plan to use a screen protector. The face is glass, which won't scratch under normal use. Any cover will collect finger prints. We need something that will quickly wipe away the skin oils that collect on the screen. I think I've seen eyeglass cleaner wipes with a cleaner built in.

I just got my Touch. I think I want a wallet type case that will protect the screen when not in use.

Tim
  4. themoonglows22

themoonglows22 New Member

Power Support Anti Glare helps hide fingerprints
    There is also this company that makes anti fingerprint ones but I can't recall their name, but I know that they also make the ultra-thin for the iphone, just google that and you will find it
  5. Easy.B-4597

Easy.B-4597 Member

Alright thanks alot im gonna go buy one right away tomo

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. th3arjun

th3arjun New Member

If you're willing to spend some money then try the invisible shield by ZAGG. Otherwise you could look it up on slickdeals.net, they've got good deals for everything.
  7. Germany

Germany Banned

No shield will solve the fingerprint problem guys.

Anyways, you must have been eating pizza and had sauce all over your hands if the finger prints don't come off. They must be like crusted on there if the microfiber cloth can't get them off. You sound like you have no idea how to clean the screen. Just wipe it many times with the microfiber cloth. I can't fathom what could possibley make your screen have finger prints that can't wipe off. Rofl.
  8. parklaneyido

parklaneyido New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Microfibre cloth all the way!
  9. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    The microfiber cloth should easily remove the fingerprints with just a bit of pressure. Unless, like Kiks said, they are crusted on there.

The Zagg is actually on sale for 50% off until January 18: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128584
  10. Iceman515

Iceman515 New Member

the invisible shield does make the fingerprint problem much smaller and it's 50% off now. And i have alot of oil on my skin so when playing dactyl the oil built up and was harder to get off but some extra pressure and a drop or two of water takes it right off.