iPhone 3G ProSwitcher and iPhone 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ripply, Apr 30, 2010.

1. ripply

ripply Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Anyone who has ProSwitcher can you tell me how smoothly it runs? When there are no apps in the background I only have about 55-60 MB free memory so I was also wondering how much would it bring it down by.
  2. xXrkidXx

xXrkidXx Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Not so well.. Backgrounder+ProSwitcher has really bad transitions from app to app... And I even have about 75-80 on my 3G and still, it laggs. I wouldn't recommend it but you can give it a try if you like.
  3. ripply

ripply Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    How do you get 70-80 MB free memory? I dont have any themes or anything that runs in the background. Just SBsettings but I don't think its from that. Ok I might try it. Is the Backgrounder App necessary btw?
  4. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It would depend on the app you are running, intense apps like nova will drop it down to maybe around 20's or 30's. Apps like twitterific maybe to around 40's. is this a iphone 3g?
  5. xXrkidXx

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yea, but I removed tons of useless Daemons and I used the VM hack. I've got 10 years to constantly read/write to the NAND. That started yesterday.

Plus, I'm going to try to cut a deal with AT&T to get me the new iPhone once it comes out.. Which might be a problem because I got this iPhone on April 16 xD of this year... So upgrade is no go.. Maybe Jailbroken+Unlocked on eBay? That will go for a good $400 with pretty much mint condition..(1-2 scratches on back, flawless screen)
  6. ripply

ripply Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok thanks xxxrkid. And jphone yes this is a 3g
  7. xXrkidXx

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    no problem.