props to ridax/touchmods

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by 318aye, Mar 24, 2008.

1. 318aye

318aye New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    just a big nod to ridax and touchmods, got my mic after a vacation from spain, and i love it. decent sound quality, mic works perfectly, as well as the sip 1.2 app. a few questions though, anyway to boost the ipod side audio? way too quiet. secondly, i'm using freecall right now, what do you guys think is the best sip provider, i'm willing to pay a bit for credits or whatnot, but i'd of course love to call for free, anyone have experience with the call in numbers? how do i go about having a call in and out on the same sip settings profile?

thanks!
  2. Sparky1010

Sparky1010 New Member

The audio has been troublesome for a few others, for me, its loud sometimes and others its not. I like voipcheap.com, works well for me. Call in I just set up for ipkall.com and got a number but its not the same as my out number. Doesn't bug me though.
  3. 318aye

318aye New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    and can you call with voipcheap and receive calls with ipkall at the same time?
  4. Sparky1010

Sparky1010 New Member

Well, at the exact same time? I don't know about that but I can give a call, hang up and recieve a call in a few seconds after.
  5. 318aye

318aye New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    please sir. impart this knowledge.