Proof that 2.0 is better than jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Shortyman801, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shortyman801

Shortyman801 New Member

When you open up IPTF the 2.0 discussions and appstore threads are above all of the jailbreaking sections.

Undeniable proof that 2.0 and appstore is better!

(im not trying to stir people up, but the IPTF staff know what they are talking about)
  2. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

Uh no, you don't know anything. You obviously haven't jailbroken 2.0 yet and probably never will. The appstore came about because of people like the dev team, zibri, gojonnyboi and many other people. If it weren't for sites like this there would be no appstore, so read a little more and experiment a little more and you'll see that jailbreaking is bringing up a hell of a lot of oppatunities.
  3. e.mann30

e.mann30 New Member

Hey SHORTY you basically just got here. Anytime something new comes out for the ipod/iphone people are going to swarm or focus on that topic. It happened with every jailbreak firmware , it happened with the touchmods mic , and its happening now. Once everything is out in the open and people start developing more apps and porting more apps for 2.0 , it will even itself out meaning whenever new apps come out whether if its appstore , cydia , or installer the focus will be on that.
  4. Shortyman801

Shortyman801 New Member

Has anyone even jailbroken 2.0?
    wait let me rephrase that...

Has anyone actually jailbroken 2.0 without bricking thier Ipod every 20 mins, and without an extremely unstable dual boot?

And don't tell me what I have and haven't done, you don't f***ing know me.

I've had my Ipod jailbroken since the day i got it, I didn't upgrade to 1.1.3, or 1.1.4. I used 1.1.2 for 7 months, and really liked it.
    But the day 2.0 came out, I got it free, and now only use free apps. Partly because I happened to get the SWOD right when I was about to update
    BUT, I am way happier with my ipod on 2.0 and with the appstore. Even if I do only have 2 pages of apps.

So don't tell me about what I haven't done.
    I didn't jailbreak 2.0, and probably won't. I really don't feel like completely re-doing my ipod every 4 or 5 days.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I was just joking guys...

you jailbreakers are so insecure about yourselves...
  5. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

forgot to add this: " always account for variable change and total noobishness" derrived from "21" the film
  6. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Actually, since 2.0 is "hot" right now, it attracts visitors. From bgizzle's standpoint (Admin/Owner) visitors are good. (Sorry to sound like i'm putting words in his mouth, i'm not). But nice try Captain KnowItAll.
  7. Shortyman801

Shortyman801 New Member

Ok...

sorry you all are crying because of a little poke in the ribs...

I was just joking, but i guess you guys who sit at your computers all day can't take a little harmless joke...

so will the next mod who comes strolling by please close this because some little babies can't take a funloving jab...
  8. nbvikingsidiot001

nbvikingsidiot001 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i jailbroke 2.0 on my ipod and iphone 3g and have never had a problem i prefer it jailbroken because cydia has the whole 2.0 toolchain and thats real nice to play around with

btw 1.1.4 was more stable then 1.1.2
  9. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

the jailbreak communiy doesn't take well to jokes that make apple look good, we make apple look lazy and buggy. So stop with the gay jokes, all the stuff on the appstore is possible to get for free(theoretically) and I will be delving into that when I get off holiday. So he 2.0 jailbreak is not fully stable yet, the only reason people have problems with pwnage is that they don't read the bloody instructions, so don't say no crap
  10. EMForce

EMForce New Member

dont worry guys ill do it for you

Please Register or Log in to view images

YOU FAIL AT LIFE

its funny how this troll gets beat and he runs and hides after hes proven wrong
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.