Promo Codes for Ninja Buddy!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by nephilite, Feb 25, 2009.

1. nephilite

nephilite New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I have some promo codes I would like to share with you regarding my new app Ninja Buddy:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=303470913&mt=8
    More information here: www.omegasoftweb.com

Basically it's a talking, interactive ninja master that you control with your gestures and play mini-games with.

I have about 10 promo codes to share with them members of this forum so please send an email to keith@omegasoftweb.com if you would like one. Also, feel free to purchase it as well

Please Register or Log in to view images

Ninja buddy is still young and I plan on updating him quickly and frequently, so please share any constructive criticism or suggestions.

Thank you very much!
  2. nephilite

nephilite New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I wanted to let you all know that I just submitted an update based on your feedback after a few wicked all nighters Here is what it will bring to the table:

- Made the ninja star mini-game easier and more intuitive. Now you only have to get 5 in a row to win and the handling of the correct star angle is much improved.
    - Added sounds for when Ninja Buddy leans from side to side; try tilting the device around to notice this.
    - Added more voice clips for when Ninja Buddy is bored; try not doing anything for a while (this includes leaning) and see what he says!
    - Changed the animation of the ninja stars slightly
    - Fixed a minor bug that allowed you to trigger throwing stars while in the instructions screen

Thank you for all of your support so far. Next update will add another mini-game!
  3. erichuynh05

erichuynh05 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
  4. nephilite

nephilite New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I'm all out, sorry! I hope you'll still give it a try though; thanks!
  5. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I already bought this app, pretty cool!
  6. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  7. xSNOWCAT

xSNOWCAT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Sent a email. Hopefully their still some left
  8. sup1234

sup1234 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    he said he was out of promo codes but its only a dollar in the store anyways
  9. nephilite

nephilite New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    The update mentioned above finally hit the store. I've also created a youTube video that should help out everyone trying to win the (now improved) mini-game:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoXzP3Tbd3o

Thank you for you support so far; please keep sending us suggestions. Thanks again!
  10. nephilite

nephilite New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    The recent app store shenanigans seems to have passed; I still have a few more promo codes if you are interested. The next update, adding new content and another mini-game, should be available by next friday; so keep an eye out!