Promo codes for Instaviz the diagram sketcher

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by pixelglow, Oct 11, 2010.

1. pixelglow

pixelglow New Member

Hi All

I'm giving away up to 10 promo codes for my app Instaviz 1.10, the diagram sketcher for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Sketch some shapes and links and Instaviz magically turns them into beautiful flowcharts, mindmaps and diagrams. Check it out:

Please Register or Log in to view images

More details with video demo here: http://instaviz.com

Here's what you have to do to get a code:
    • You need to have over 50 posts in the Multi-Touch Fans forums and be able to claim promo codes from the US App Store.
    • Post in this thread why you want Instaviz or how you will use Instaviz.
    • I'll choose the best 5-10 replies in 48 hours, and PM them a code each.

Thanks for playing!

Cheers
    Glen Low
    Pixelglow Software

P.S. SwiftSkii, naveen94 and ajgardermal have won the codes. Congratulations!
  2. SwiftSkii

SwiftSkii Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Neat!

I am on the robotics team and i think this would help me ALOT with my Robotics group programming. Not too hard, it would just be easy to jot down a programming idea on the feild instead of walk across the school to get our programming computer.

This would also help me with school as i am horrible at flow charts.

Thanx, Swiftkskii
  3. naveen94

naveen94 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well i am a highschool student and i am in all honors and one thing that they thought us to use is inspiration for mac to plan our classes and homework out. We have to do this once a week. If i had this app i would be able to do this on the bus to my soccer games it would help me keep on top of my things and make my life a little easier
    thanks
  4. ajgardemal

ajgardemal Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm in school, and I have a lot of tests on where this type of thing would come in handy. If you give it to me I can almost guarantee it will be used everyday.Plus I could use it when I don't have all my stuff with me. I will also recommend it to my friends.
    Thanks,
    ajgardemal
  5. JLick

JLick Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I don't have a great need like the people above me, but I want to comment on how great it looks xD.