Programs to convert DVD, IFO to Ipod?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by turk99, Dec 21, 2008.

1. turk99

turk99 New Member

I tried Videora w/ DVD Decrypter, and it doesn't work well. I've only been able to create 1 movie file for my Touch. Most of the time, it just keeps creating the file at 99% and keeps going and going ...

Does anyone recommend another FREE app?
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  3. anniebehrman

anniebehrman New Member

Although my post is too late, I hope it could be of some help to you.

I think this program can meet your needs: Convert DVD to MP4, MP3 compatible with iPod.

Generally speaking, the program's function is to convert DVD to many other video and audio formats, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, MP3 compatible with iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune.

I prefer the progam as its after-sale service is good. Last month, I encountered a problem and sent it to them, they replied and solved my problem on time.
    So I think when choosing an appropriate program for ourselves, we should consider not only its quality, functions, but also its after-sale service.
  4. Noise...

Noise... Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    This. You need AnyDVD to decrypt DVD's though. Works great.

On my notebook, a full length movie takes about 45 mins, and episodes for series' take 8-12 mins. They come out nice and clear, and look great.

Best of all, it's free. AnyDVD is a 21 day trial, but I don't see why you couldn't just reinstall it later.
  5. oposky2006

oposky2006 New Member

It seems that handbrake can convert decrypted dvds. And the program mentioned above seems anonymous