profile switching app

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bapski, Aug 15, 2010.

1. bapski

bapski New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    finally joined the fray and officially will be dumping WINDOWS MOBILE for the next two years.

one app i cannnot do without was POCKETALARM where PHONE profile switched depending on the time. basically had it set-up that my FUZE was on vibrate 7-4pm everyday, and itll switch to a LOUD profile.

now that ill have the iPHONE 4, is there any similar profile switching app? i have come across MYPROFILES and SBSCHEDULE.

now, from what i've read, myprofiles is by a company called "ROCK" and i think i remember but not sure that even COMEX made a comment on his twit to avoid installing "ROCK".. can somebody clarify on this? please?

now SBSCHEDULE, im a bit vague as to what or how it really works. i tried to look it up but any description i find of it is vague and is not as descriptive as MYPROFILES which has a manual that i can peruse.

hopefully someone knowledgeable here can provide me with good input. thank you very much in advance.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    tried MYPROFILES on iOS4 iphone and nothing happens when i tap on the icon.

any ideas?
  2. bapski

bapski New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    seriously, nobody uses a profile switching app here? or am i using the wrong term...

am getting desperate here. with my being forgetful, i dont think id be able to remember to toggle the tiny switch on my iphone to put it on vibrate then to ring all the time..
  3. touch_sensitive

touch_sensitive Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  4. bapski

bapski New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    finally a suggestion. came up with autosilent as well but initially, from what i read, it is not compatible with ios4.

thank you