Problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Mobius, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Mobius

Mobius New Member

So I live in the greater Portland area in Oregon. around 500 ft elevation. This weekend I went to the coast and did some camping at sea level. while I slept (in a tent) I left my touch in the pocket on the side of the tent. the first morning I got up and it was fine. however last night I left it in the same pocket and this morning the screen was on the fritz. it just flickers from blank to black and every now and then shows a couple lines.

It wasn't wet at all there wasn't even condensation on the walls of the tent. I haven't dropped it I always take care of it. I don't understand. It will recognize it in Itunes and I even restored it.

Does anyone have any Ideas?
  2. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    It sounds like a screen problem that should be easily replaceable. Go to an apple store and see what they can do since you already restored.
  3. muzik303

muzik303 New Member

Maybe you rolled over on it and broke the screen. Happened to my brother's phone.

Take the above advice.
  4. Mobius

Mobius New Member

Negative, it was placed in one of the pockets built into the wall of the tent. it was suspended about a foot above the floor.

Ill take it in tomorrow