Problems with Zoom out when closing an application

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Linkey, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Linkey

Linkey New Member

Mar 27, 2009
    First of all, I must thank all the people who provide help in this forum. I usually read it, and many times it has helped me.

In relation with the problem I have, I've been looking for this on the forum but unfortunately I haven't found anything.

The problem is the following. Whenever you open an application the iPod/iPhone shows it performing a "zoom in" effect, then when you close it the "zoom out" effect takes place.

When I upgraded the firmware (2.2 to 3.0). I did the jailbreak and then I noticed that my iPod Touch (2G), with some applications doesn't, do this "Zoom out" effect when you close them. It just shows the board without any effect

Please Register or Log in to view images

I remember it happened with the firmware 2.2 but with the heavy applications. Now with firmware 3.0 it happens with Safari, Google Maps, Youtube, Contacts, etc.

Any suggestions? Has anyone else experience that?. It's necessary to mention that in my iPod I installed only the essential upgrades from Cydia and the tweak to have 5 icons in the dock.

Hope you can help me!