Problems with YouTube and other videoprograms

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by fortunafans, Sep 17, 2009.

1. fortunafans

fortunafans New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello,

After I upgraded my iPod Touch 2g from jailbroken 3.0 to 3.1 non-jaibroken, Youtube and other programs with video's in it doesn't work anymore. When I start Youtube most of the time it's loading for a minute or longer and than says: cannot connect to Youtube. Sometimes I can select a video but than it stays on loading video and says this file is not the good format. It doesn't care whitch video I pick new old or whatever I just get an error.

By other programs like Uitzending Gemist (Dutch app) it just go back to the movie selection screen and at Jupiler League (mobile site, First Division Football) it says cant connect to server.

Before i upgraded I never had this problem. I tried a few things like: reistalling iTunes 9.0 and restoring my Touch
  2. Matt24

Matt24 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    This sounds more like a wireless network problem, try changing the channel on your router to 1 or 11. Youtube loaded much faster after I did that
  3. fortunafans

fortunafans New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    After i tried channel 1 my internet was totally gone. Now i changed it to 11 and it's working perfect! Thank you!