Problems with Vaja Cases

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by shaded, Feb 25, 2008.

1. shaded

shaded New Member

I order my I-volution Jan 2nd, and they sent me a conformation email to say that it was purchased and all the good stuff, but I have yet to receive an email since then. I have sent them several emails trying to figure out where my case is and all that good stuff and have not received anything back from them. Has anyone ever dealt with Vaja Corp and have this problem before, if so do you have a number I can contact them with. I am tired of sending them emails to get never get a reply back from them.

Any help would be much appreciated.... Shaded
  2. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    were you emailing orders@vajachoice.com?

i'll go email them and ask the status of my order + see if i can get a phone number for you to contact them with~
  3. shaded

shaded New Member

Yea man, I have tried the custormer service and all of that good stuff. The company seems relatively legit so I dont understand why they refuse to help me and keep me informed.
  4. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    ^they told me i could email them whenever i felt like it to request the status of my order o_o weird they won't respond to you

anyways i emailed them and asked for a phone number
  5. shaded

shaded New Member

Crypt I appreciate your help man. After a month of dealing with their bullsh*t I finally got a reply message from them. They told me that my expiration date was wrong on my credit card and they had to cancel it. I mean holy f***ing f***.. I was waiting the whole time for my iPod case thinking they were making it and all that good sh*t whereas in all reality they did not even bother emailing me and let me know what happened. If a company wants your business wouldnt they email you immediatly after to let you know whats going on ?

Btw they are located out of argentina, or somewhere close to that.
  6. kockgunner

kockgunner New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I'd be super pissed if anyone did that to me. I'm actually pretty pissed off reading ur post lol
  7. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    by the random way, vaja isn't always like this

i got my case exactly 30 days after i ordered it, and they answered every status-checking email i sent them in <24 hours

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. element4l

element4l New Member

Yea I got my vaja case 26 days after my order... a really fast service especially considering it's hand assembled and customized

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. IEC

IEC New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    My experience was great with Vaja. As part of my order a free etched logo/image could be put on the back so I sent them an image. I emailed them my concern that the image had a lot of fine edges and if that would be a problem. I got a response in a day that said I would be contacted by someone who could verify that. 1 more day later another person said my image way fine and that there should be no problems matching it. Wow, I was very pleased with the end results. So, my communications experience with Vaja was great. Really sorry your experience was so poor. It taints the experience for a product that I believe is awesome (expensive, but awesome).
  10. chort27

chort27 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I don't think you realize how much you say "and all that good stuf"