problems with summer board and source

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by lenon07, Feb 1, 2008.

1. lenon07

lenon07 New Member

summerboard:

I just restored my iPod and jailbroke it. I can't install summerboard. It says I need a frimware 1.1.3
    so do I really have to upgrade to 1.1.3 the jailbreak it?

Sources:

My sources wouldn't finish refreshing. It would just go up to about 80% then freezes.

Any help please?
  2. kennethpetro

kennethpetro Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I can't help you with the summerboard issue because i haven't upgraded since 1.1.1 and it's running perfectly. If your talking about the update to summerboard that was on the installer, then i have heard that it wasn't updating, but i think your issue is different.

Sources:

Everybody has been complaining about the time the installer takes to refresh its sources. I know it's always been kinda long but now its REALLY REALLY LONG. Mine stops at about 25% .....sits there.....sits there....then about 2--4 minutes later it finally moves and takes another 3-4 minutes. I've heard it's because there are more and more sources out there, with that comes bad sources and that creates really long refreshing time.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. lenon07

lenon07 New Member

i dont have much sources.. about summerboard... i wonder if the old version would work... like, if someone kind enough to upload it here, that might work.

somebody pls upload or pm me the old version of summberboard?
  4. kennethpetro

kennethpetro Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    LOL, i just upgraded categories to test what i just said before and i was right with the fact that the icons don't change to match whatever theme you have. This time i even toyed around with the configuration options in categories but to no avail.

BUT THIS TIME THE OLD VERSIONS NEVER CAME UP AS AN UPDATE!!!!!!

If somebody has an older version either post it or please PM it to me as well.

Sorry, wrong forum

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please disregard
  5. lenon07

lenon07 New Member

my SMBprefs works now... i just searched for an old version here in the forum

im back to my 1.1.2 jailbroken ipod
  6. nightspwnx

nightspwnx Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Look in installer you should see summerboard (old) I think its under system.
  7. lenon07

lenon07 New Member

i tried that one too when i was still trying to install summerboad but it didnt know