Problems with refreshing sources

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mikeTherob, Dec 27, 2007.

1. mikeTherob

mikeTherob New Member

Sorry if this is a n00b question, but I didn't find anything like it when I searched so here we go:

Whenever I try to refresh sources in installer.app it never gets past the half way point. I've had mine going for about ten minutes with no progress at all. So is this a problem with my Touch, my wifi, or me being an idiot?
  2. Nayfe

Nayfe New Member

I'm havin problem with installer to. Most of the apps have gone and when i go to sources it onli displays three sources which are: " AppTapp Official " -- " MTL Respority " -- " Conceited Software Beta " Any Help Will Be Appreciated thanks
  3. Nick

Nick New Member

I had the jas the same problem but I just left it there and it eventually loaded.
  4. mikeTherob

mikeTherob New Member

Something must be wrong because i just ran out of battery waiting
  5. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think all the sources are getting swamped -- I'm seeing over 4x the number of people on these boards and the iLounge boards since Christmas so I'm guessing a lot of people have received new iPod Touches and are just swamping everything right now...
  6. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I have seen quite a decrease in refresh speed. This may be because I have a lot of sources, but there is also more traffic.
  7. mikeTherob

mikeTherob New Member

Well now I think I finally managed to get through, (took me all freaking day,) and none of the sources (the ones for NES ROMs,) have worked. That's just great. At least I know its not a problem with my iPod...