Problems with mobile finder and gameboy

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by bobthesalesclerk, May 11, 2009.

1. bobthesalesclerk

bobthesalesclerk New Member

ok so everytime I open mobile finder it loads to my gameboy Roma page and crashes immediatly. I tried uninstallig and reinstalling, uninstalling all my roms then uninstalling gameboy. Mobile finder still opens to the gameboy Roms page and flashes pokemon blue(even bough I uninstalled it) then crashes. Even with the gameboy stuff taken off it's still giving me this problem.

Now on top of all this when I try to reinstall my gameboy or Roma it tells me I have a size mismatch. I can't use winscp from here because my wifi is all messed up(I sold my itouch for an iPhone).

I dunno what to do. Can anyone help me out???
  2. Erod434

Erod434 Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Download iphone tunnel suite from http://[PIRACY.rs].com/files/144347815/its-setup27.zip.html and then install winscp and putty. Add your device under device list and on the main page click the bubble use tunnel, make sure to have your ipod/iphone connected and then click on file browser. Wait and then click update when a pop up comes up then you should be in winscp sshing into your ipod/iphone. You can then fix your problem.
  3. bobthesalesclerk

bobthesalesclerk New Member

Ok so I got Iphone tunnel suite and am connected to winscp now. I took out my Gameboy folder but now when I open mobile finder it flashes my apps list for a second then crashes again. I can't figure this out. Also I am still getting the size mismatch error when I try to reinstall the gameboy.

Can anyone give me a more detailed run through of this or what I can do?