Problems with iTunes

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by bsarules, May 15, 2010.

1. bsarules

bsarules New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I have been having various problems with iTunes.

-Opening iTunes and it not responding to anything, I then have to open Windows task manager to force it to quit.

-Taking a long time to open after I click on it in the start menu.

-Taking a long time to play a song once I click on it.

-Taking a long time to execute a search after typing in the box

-Taking a long time to connect to iPod when connected

-Taking a long time to show iPod contents after clicking on iPod icon.

-After using home share to share more than a few songs, my whole wireless network shuts down and needs to be reset.

I have had many other problems (that have been resolved) but I am tired of the unneeded lag when executing commands. Has anyone else had these problems or others, regardless of operating system, when using itunes? Please post any problems you may have had or are having? I personally think iTunes for Windows is crappy software and the Apple Windows Development Team is a joke.

I don't see why iTunes has these problems; Apple has always been about adding features while maintaining performance and power savings. It took them 3 years to finally implement multi-tasking on the iPhone OS, it took this long because they wanted to maintain performance and battery life. So It doesn't make sense that iTunes for Windows would have this many problems.
  2. _Avalicious_

_Avalicious_ New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Welcome to my world bro. Its so damn frustrating
  3. bsarules

bsarules New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I wish apple would fix iTunes, on another topic did you Spirit to jailbreak your iPod?