Problems with getting MobileMail.app to work (firmware 1.1.2)

Discussion in 'iPhone Applications on iPod touch' started by Spiritus55, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Spiritus55

Spiritus55 New Member

After many hours of searching, I've finally decided to post a thread. I can find it in the installer, and I'm downloading the MobileMail prep to make sure it works, but still it refuses to work. I get all the way up to the point where it verifies the information that I put into. I know it's not just the server, because I get the error (password or username for something.yahoo.com is incorrect) and it says generally the same thing for gmail. So, since I know that countless people have had this problem, maybe someone found a way to get it to work? Keep in mind that I'm on firmware 1.1.2.

Also, a lot of new apps I see are coming out for 1.1.3, and I recently did the soft-upgrade, but then went back to 1.2 because I really didn't like the fact I couldn't customize anything in 1.3. But, now that I see all these apps for 1.3, I'm thinking about soft-upgrading to it. Anyone have any suggestions?
  2. pablo

pablo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Is your WiFi on ?
  3. Gman1209

Gman1209 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

I have the same exact problem and i dont know what to do either... and my wifi is on.