Problems with FST_BG.png, LockClock.ttf and Volume Alert

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by NiceCarpet, Oct 31, 2009.

1. NiceCarpet

NiceCarpet New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Problems with LockClock.ttf and Volume Alert

Hello,

I am having a few problems, any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPod: 2nd Generation
    Theme: Glasklart

I installed Clock Hide and set it so it would show the status bar clock, and that worked great. I ended up with this:

Please Register or Log in to view images

Then I replaced "FSO_BG.png" in "Glasklart\com.apple.springboard" with a clear PNG and that too went well. I ended up with the following:

After that, I applied the "LockClock.ttf" clear mod because my iPod continued to show the "big clock" after pressing the Home button twice (when the Music Alert popped up). That worked, but the status bar time disappears when the Music Alert is active:

Question one: Is there anyway to keep the small time in the status bar when the Music Alert is active.

Finally, I swear my iPod used to say "Speaker" when headphones were not plugged-in and now it does not. Only when headphones are plugged in does it say anything:

Question two: Any ideas on how I could fix it this?

Cheers for any help : ).
  2. Allh0p3isLost

Allh0p3isLost New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    question 2 mine does not show speaker, but when headphones are plugged in it says headphones so i guess that's normal, and question one not sure about that sorry