Problems with Applications (, and installer)

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by NovaInfuse, Mar 29, 2008.

1. NovaInfuse

NovaInfuse New Member

First Problem:

I just jailbroke my ipod touch a few days ago and wanted to download gpsPhone, along with NES. I managed to download the NES, but I cant find any Roms on installer to put in there, I know a few sites of where to get ROMS, but what do I do with the Roms once I have them installed onto my touch - I know its not just a pick up & Drag move (also if its via FTP, I have not used on for a long time, since I had my CS:S sever, so I may need someone to run me through it ;|) so how exactly is it done?

Second Problem:

I have made sure that I jailbroke to 1.1.4, but when ever I go on installer, and try and download a program that says that it is not trusted (like gpsPhone) it does not let me download it, and says something is wrong with the packages, and server. I have refreshed sources, and have the latest version of installer. So I'm wondering if there is a fix for this problem, or are other people coming across this problem?

Third Problem:

I also made sure that I download iPhysics. I was told that you just go back into the iPhysics folder, on Installer. But when I looked on Installer I could not find the folder at all, and thus do not have any more levels, to download. Is there a way to fix this problem, and if not can I put levels on my ipod touch externally?

Thank you for your time in reading this, and thank you for any future help.

Also the sites I know for ROMs, have a very limited number, so if anyone could send me some lists that would be great. Thank you!

Note: I would have put each of these problems in each, individual forum. But that would have just cluttered it all up.

[Nova]
  2. optimo

optimo New Member

1st, theres a subforum for emulator topics

2nd, have you tried rebooting?

3rd, you may need to download `Community Sources', not sure were iPhysics is

anyway, no, you shouldnt have lumped these all together. I understand your new here, so please try searching for answers before posting. Most of this has been covered previously.

nothing should be too easy

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Flybar for life

Flybar for life New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    im a noob how do you re boot
  4. buddy39914

buddy39914 Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Restart your ipod by downloading something or turning it off (Completely) then ON the apple has to show up when you turn off and then on