Problems Updating with App Store

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by kolumbo, Jan 16, 2009.

1. kolumbo

kolumbo New Member

I have this problem with my app store recently. Since I got some software from it, they receive updates. Now I keep trying to update and when I push the update all buton on my ipod touch 2.2 in app store, it just goes back to the normal ipod menu with all the icons. When I plugged it in and sync with iTunes, it downloads all the updates and attempts to update them. After the sync is over, I receive error msgs that it wasnt able to update the apps. Now I dont really care about the updates so much, but I cant download anything in the app store, cuz it gets stuck in the updates tab, because it goes in a queue of apps to download/update and gets stuck behind the updates that I cant update, therefore it never goes down in queue and is waiting for the updates to finish, so it can download and install. The only way I can work around this, which is a pain, is to delete the app and run the updates with itunes and it will notice the app isnt there, delete the update and it will be removed the queue from the app store, and then to redownload the app again, ( I believe they offer an updated verison once an update comes out for the app.) Does anyone know whats wrong with this updating issue?
  2. Gman4354

Gman4354 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    search there are other posts about the same thing
  3. kolumbo

kolumbo New Member

what should i be searching for?