Problems? CALL Apple

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by Tvz97, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Tvz97

Tvz97 New Member

Jun 24, 2009
    After going through all of the threads in this forum and on the Apple message boards and sending two emails, I finally called Apple today about my myriad of Ipod Touch issues since the "upgrade.".

Please, I implore you, if you are having issues with wifi, bugs, performance lags, etc. CALL Apple at 1-800-275-2273.

I know I am not the first person to urge this, but if you call, it will become very clear to you that Apple is aware of the message board traffic on the 3.0 issues, but DOES NOT CARE. The manager I spoke to downplayed the severity of the issues by saying that she had only received a couple of calls about firmware issues and I have read about similar responses to other posters.

If a third-party app was causing all of these problems, Apple would give us an easy dowgrade solution, give us our money back, and pull the app off of ITunes.

I called and was quickly connected with a tech who seemed to appreciate the fact that a lot of people were frustrated, but the manager had no such appreciation.

To the Mods, PLEASE post a sticky or message on your homepage encouraging people to call. If you make clear that you have attempted the various solutions posted on the message boards, it doesn't take that long.