Problems and Fixes For QuickPwn For Mac

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Insanelygreat01, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Insanelygreat01

Insanelygreat01 New Member

Dec 31, 2007
    I had quite a few problems with QuickPwn for mac.

some of the problems were i got the SWOD or it got stuck on the bott logo etc.

this happened quite a few times.

and the way i fixed the problem is to 1.close out all other programs. 2. make sure in Activity Monitor (or how ever you do it) close out iTunes Helper and close out iTunes. 3. After QuickPwn says to not touch it and it I haz Success to not unplug it leave it there and just let it sit there. 4. (this is not for just quick pwn but for anything even booting up) if your iPod gets hot (not just by the headphone ack and connector) but everywhere on the back then you know it isnt working and its over working it self. so you need to put in to DFU mode turn it off compleatly (while plugged in) you might have to hold power and home to turn it off. hold power and home for about 10 seconds release power and hold home til it pops up in iTunes.

I had to retry quick pwning atleast 5 times before i got everything figured out and made it work so i hope this guide helps someone... if it doesnt then... oh well : )