problemoo

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by CRILLIN, Apr 7, 2008.

1. CRILLIN

CRILLIN New Member

he wuddup.. just a quick question... does neone know why my shuffle doesnt work.. like i put it on shuffle and all it does is replay the same some... is there a setting for that cuz i cant find it
    also.. when i turn off my screen it wont turn back on unless i plug it in to something (such as the usb or the itrip) it just started doing that recently... ne one else get that problem??

thanks for ne helpp
  2. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

Uhm check your 'repeat' button... if it has a "1" under it, it will always play the same song, tap it again.
  3. tipii

tipii New Member

well on ur ipod im pretty sure u can only shuffle songs. are u talking bout itunes?

and btw its problema. not problemo. sorry that bothers me ever since my spanish III teacher told us that.
  4. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

Yeah, it's problema, english language speakers very often just add an -o to every word, and think it's spanish, but it's far more complex than that, lol.

Ontopic:
    Go to Music (in your iPod)
    Play any song (portrait mode, vertical, etc)
    Now, tap the album artwork.
    To the left from the Time/Progress Bar, you should see the "Repeat" button, if it has a little "1" under it, tap the button again.

Done.
  5. tipii

tipii New Member

yea i used to think it was with an -o but now i kno. and yea that should work for u.

joseph beat me to it